E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Monday, July 17, 2006

Lets play catch-up

I ordered a TLC tugger http://tlctugger.com and wore it at night time for a while but realized that without holding the skin in place you sacrifice a lot of growth!

Now I wear the tugger at night time and tape the skin over the head during the day.

My main reasons for restoring were that I felt, since I could do something about it:
a. it looked better and cleaner, smooth skin rather than exposed head
b. was more functional and protected the head
c. less revealing. I usually wear a speedo in the pool at school or at the beach and you could sometimes see my head through my suit. Now I usually tape before swimming to keep things private
d. comfort. the head and opening in it would rub against my underwear or bathing suit. even just having the tape holding the skin there makes it feel better

At one point I wore the tugger cone and insert during the day under underwear without tugging, but now I just tape since the tugger can fall off and must be removed to go to the bathroom and put back on after. (which is much more work than an actual foreskin lol) Plus the tugger pokes out with its metal clip and so it shows through your pants sometimes. Tape is much better as long as you change positions of it and remove slowly to not hurt the skin.

Now I need to work on my starting post!