E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Swimming, Part 2

Today I went to a nude beach near where we're staying in Florida, but unfortunately the tape I was wearing peeled off shortly after me removing my suit... I don't think it was on all the way.

So I was shocked when my head down there hit the cold water, uncovered!

Next time I'm going to bring the tape along.
The skin only stayed forward for a few seconds on its own since I skipped into the water, so for the rest of the time it just looked like I had a really loose circumcision, rather than a really short foreskin. Hopefully that will change soon so I don't have to wear anything at the beach.. literally! :)

Another thing:
I actually found that the speedo, after I put it back on, held the skin forward over the head pretty well.. even without tape. But, I don't think this will work for people without much slack skin to move around. (if they haven't been restoring already or are just starting) If someone is willing to try it, send me an e-mail using my address at the bottom of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home