E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tydude!

Adam- I'm 13 and circumsized and want to restore but I'm having difficulties with things. I cant order any devices online, and my parents would NOT approve of my restoring. How did you start out and can you give me any tips or information on what I can do?

Thanks
Ty


That sucks! Restoring young is hard too, I can barely fit some of the devices on there. Theres really no way to do it otherwise though since t-taping is really slow.

The best thing I can suggest is maybe stretching manually then using t-tape too? Be gentle. its not going to happen overnight and if you go at it too hard that means ouch and it will actually slow down the stretching.

Send me an email (my address is at the bottom of the page ) so I know that you read this :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam - Thanks for answering my questions it was definitely enlightening. It must be a good feeling knowing your Mom supports your efforts. If I was in your place I would be happy to have this out and know that she would not continue to blindly recommend circumcision to friends/family.

As to your father, well as I said he'll likely find out and may not understand but ultimately he'll have to deal with it. I suspect their original decision in part included 'whats good for me will be good for him' especially considering your Mom said the Nurse tried to talk them out of it. By restoring you've sort of rejected that notion so he'll feel that at some visceral level. My feeling on this though is that it may be rougher initially but in the end it will work out, perhaps as well as it did with your Mom (Remember she's now on your side :) ).

As to my Third question it seems you are reaching people. :) Restoring is obviously a time consuming process and even if they don't choose to do it themselves, I hope that more than a few who read your blog, when the time comes, leave their sons intact.

Ty - If your serious you should email Adam it seem he knows quite a bit about it and obviously has first hand experience; just remember it is quite the commitment but sounds like its worth it. Good Luck.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home