E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Current daily routine (Question from Ashton)

"I tried restoring a year ago but gave it up b/c I didn't like tugging. I'm just getting back into it and have purchased a tlc-x and some packers and extra cones. I'm concerned with moving to fast and being too aggressive with it. I really want to have a sweet tight coverage when I'm done restoring. So I'm thinking I should just go slow and be patient with it. I'm dedicated to it now though. You've inspired me not to stop this time. :)

Would you mind replying back with your typical day and activities and how you progress through a day and night? Basically, your restoring routine. I really like the results you say that you've had and I think that we both had the same amount of foreskin in tact before we started. I really want this to work out but want it to look good. Just don't want to mess it up. "


Hey ashton,
TLC-X was a good choice, I use it during the day and do my "o-tape " otherwise especially while sleeping. I have given up completely on tugging at night since it always comes off and or becomes uncomfortable, just wear a retainer that is secured but not too tightly to prevent a comfortable boner.

I found that if you wear the tlc-x every day all the time, the skin gets exhausted and the tlc-x comes off more easily. If you take breaks like this at night, you wont have any problems with the skin and it gives it time to heal.

Also, when you apply the tlc-x, you shouldnt have a whole lot of movement in the plunger part of it. maybe only 1/4 to 1/2 inch. if its more than an inch for example, you are applying it wrong and not putting enough even tension on that inside area. If you want to expand a greater area of skin, use a larger insert piece. (like the 16mm one you mentioned getting, I use a 24mm one )

thanks, and let me know if you have any more questions :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your own ωrite-up feаtureѕ confirmed necessary tο me peгsonаlly.
Ӏt’ѕ ѵery useful and you гeallу аre оbvіously veгу ωell-informed in thіѕ fіеld.
Үou have oρеnеԁ up my personal еye in οrder to ѵarious
viеωѕ on thіs sρecifіc subjесt using іntriguіng, notablе аnd solіd cоntеnt materiаl.
Also see my site - Valium

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home