E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Message from Carl

Hi Adam,
In your last post you discussed the skin being held over the head while wearing your speedo, and requested comments. (If I read into it correctly.) This is a very common experience. I have been restoring now for over 5 years. I got off to a slow start where as I did not learn of the TLC Tugger till a few years ago. However I am at a stage now where my skin will remain over the head on its own in most cases. However, if I wear briefs or boxer briefs I find the skin will stay over all the time, and has for a while. Pouched briefs or pouched boxer briefs work best.


Thanks for the e-mail Carl, I'm very jealous that you're at that point already. :) Glad we had the chance to establish a dialogue and I hope to stay in touch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home