E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I just figured something out.

I figured something out about why my circ was so generous. It must have been with a " Mogen clamp". These are what jewish people usually use and seems the least harsh. (but I'm not jewish, so I just got lucky )

if you scroll down to the bottom of this page: http://www.circlist.com/instrstechs/mogen.html
which has some nudity on it so dont visit it at work or school, you can see the results of that guy having it done. Mine looked just like that before I restored all of the skin, but mine was a bit looser and more generous on the inner foreskin side.

Glad I know now. thats why there was always enough skin to cover the glans but it was held back tight, because they pull it over the glans to make the cut in front of it!

Labels: ,