E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rolling forward.

I know I am making progress because yesterday I was in the shower after swim practice and started to get an erection.. it happens. Naturally the skin rolled back on its own as it should and I simply grabbed my towel and left. After getting dressed I walked out to my mom's car and felt the skin roll back forward on its own... which is pretty much a first for me at least while standing up.. normally I would have to sit down or something to have it push forward.

I'm not fully restored but I have made a lot of progress and simply want to get to the point where I have a healthy amount of skin during an erection, meaning that there are some wrinkles held forward to the glans by my frenulum's elasticity and a smooth shaft of skin. Ideally I want a half inch of overhang in my softest state as a side effect but it doesnt matter. That is more of a teen/kid thing anyway I would probably grow out of by the time I am 20 anyway.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home