E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Figured out a sweet way to wear the TLC-X

With the 24mm inside part, ROLL the skin over the inside of the TLC-X and then pull on it just a little bit so that the front and back are even. Its critical that you dont pull the skin, it will stretch too much inner foreskin onto the device. You want shaft-skin only being expanded, and the feeling to be natural. So "rolling" it on then adjusting the tension is the way to go.

When you apply the outer cone like this, it works out great. You can feel that all of the inner-skin is safely tucked away below or against the inner insert, and the outer, shaft skin is being expanded only. I suspect this will yield optimal growth and results.

Keep in mind that what helps me retain this setup for hours is the fact that I have a frenulum still, and the way that it junctures at the circumcision's scar point about halfway down the shaft on the underside. This provides a "hook " for the "frenulum-groove " in the tlc-x's inner 24mm piece, and enables me to just restore this shaft skin.

wish me luck.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Aek said...

Good luck!! You seemed to have made so much progress already!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Do you think inner skin takes longer to expand? I'm using the DTR and that device focuses mainly on inner skin

3:53 PM  
Blogger adam smith said...

Nate I think so because its more muscular or whatever. I wasted a lot of time trying to expand inner skin, its not worth it. That is the problem with the DTR and CATIIQ. You have to be able to customize it like the TLC-X

10:15 PM  
Blogger Torgo Ξ said...

Speaking of making the best out of the TLCX, here a short question here: when you're wearing the TLCX during the day, do you wear boxers, or briefs? I've been trying 1) boxers and letting my penis+tlcx hang down my pant leg; and 2) briefs and pointing it all to the side. And each way seems to, uh, take getting used to.

What do you do/suggest?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Torgo Ξ said...

Oh, your super-tug thing, from earlier, reminds me of a thing I figured out: when you're only O-taping and nothing else, after you've got the O-tape in place and are about to zip up and go about the day, wait, draw the taped-foreskin back, put a little saliva on your finger, and then rub it around the corona and maybe up on the glans too. And then pop the foreskin back, and zip up, etc.

Since the glans should be a mucuous membrane like the inside of the mouth, saliva is perfectly adapted to it. It's amazing how well this sensitizes the glans skin even more, after just a few days. Try it!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a
link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
Cheers!

Have a look at my blog; raspberry ketone diet

6:43 AM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة مكافحة البق بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران الدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام
فني تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض

7:17 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

فني تركيب مكيفات بالدمام
شركة تركيب مكيفات بالدمام
شركة صيانة مكيفات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض

7:18 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فرشات بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر

7:22 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة جلي بلاط بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف حمامات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مطابخ بالدمام

7:24 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home