E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Swimming, Part 3

Today, since we're flying back to Arizona from Florida tonight, I went back to the nude beach. This time I sported the t-tape down there while bare. (standing, swimming, and walking around)

A few glances, but otherwise nothing. I could picture an older or friendlier someone asking about it, but it didn't happen. I would have been happy to explain though! I could tell there was curiosity.

Its also a great way to keep it safe and from getting sunburned. After all, the head of everyone's penis was designed to be an internal organ, and, unfortunately, circumcision makes it an external organ. Its not designed for a sunburn and that could be extremely painful and/or create permanent damage. (especially sensitivity wise) Stay safe and keep restoring! (so you won't need tape in the future, your body's own solution!)