E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My friend.........

One of my really good friends used to go to my school but then left. So when he was with me at that same school he always saw me bare in the locker room or quickly showering before going home after swimming or something like that, but this was a few years ago and I hadnt started restoring. back then I was tightly cut from when I was a baby :(

But recently we hiked and ended-up jumping into a hot spring when we were bored and he saw me naked again... but this time I had my now new foreskin that I restored. it was kind of weird to have this happen but I was so proud of it anyway that I just acted natural. he got really excited when he saw it for some reason, but seeing that he is circumcised that might be why. but most of the other kids that are at my school are uncut so it doesnt make sense since he saw them when he was there with me.

I would have thought he would remember me being one of the 30% or something cut kids but now that I look and function so naturally intact (uncut ) I think that he was just kind of surprised and curious about it. maybe he did research about restoring and wanted to do it? when I saw his dick it was completely soft and it looked like there was a bit of excess skin that I dont remember seeing from a few years ago, maybe he is one of the restoring group that I dont know about now? Finding out about haveing been sexually mutilated through a circumcision as a baby early through showering, swimming, and changing at school encouraged me through invisible peer pressure to restore and be myself finally but maybe the same thing happened to him? We have a lot of the same friends and most of them are uncut. we were the minority and now he is the only one.. I have him fooled but I'm afriad to bring it up since he might think its weird if he isnt interested in getting it back at all. any ideas anyone?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aek said...

I don't think there's a way you can bring it up and not be at least somewhat awkward. But since you said your friend seemed excited, maybe it won't be so weird to bring it up.

You could somehow bring up how proud of it you are and how happy you are with your new foreskin. If he's interested, he'll probably bring it up somehow after that.

Or you could just ask him if he's interested, as he seemed excited before.

Anyway, happy holidays!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home