E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 2006

Its the end of the month and I haven't been online that much. I do want to say that I have made some awesome progress.

Over the past few days the skin has stayed over the head sometimes completely by itself while standing. I tip-toed over to the mirror and it looked so good! Completely real looking, I was like WOW!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can get it like that all of the time!

Soft:
sometimes- llllo
sometimes- =:

Medium:
sometimes: lllllo
sometimes (the best)- ==:

Hard:
===|=lD

| = circ scar now

Wish me continued luck! Being "un-cut", even just for a minute or two when it stayed by itself, almost made me feel like a completely different person. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home