E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Friday, August 11, 2006

E-Mail from Russ

Hi Adam

I find I have the same results when wearing speedos.
If I pull my foreskin well over the glans the tight fabric will keep
the glans covered for as long as I wear the trunks.

KOT

Russ


Cool. I guess its not just me who found this.

I tried on a Speedo Jammer bathing suit but because of the legs everything can move around. So, you do need tape if you wear one of those. But Speedo briefs are fine without tape, just push the skin up or the head down!

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hello there Adam!

This should be an interesting blog to observe, aparently restoration can be an ardous feat at times so I hope it provides you with an outlet for your frustration and helps you get on with it.

Quite recently I actually had a situation which was pretty much a total inversion (phimosis) that led to me not being able to reveal what you are currently trying to grow a coating for. If you are so inclined you can read my exploits here: http://www.beaugeblog.blogspot.com/

Best of luck in your restoring and I hope it brings back most of what was taken from you!

-James

7:26 AM  
Blogger adam smith said...

thanks james!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home