E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Monday, December 24, 2007

Question from Carl about the CatIIQ

Carl noticed from my posts that I havent been using the CatIIQ lately, here is why.

"I dont really use the cat anymore because it seems like it really only works to restore inner foreskin on my kind of cut, which is about 50/50 inner outer. for people whose scar is very close to the base of their glans it would be perfect, but for me I found that it only stretched between the scar and the glans (which is a large space, probably close to an inch and a half to two inches )"

Since I have already had enough inner skin since I was born and then cut, I really just need outer to wrap the entire shaft and tip and conceal everythign else. because of this I moved away from this device.

As I said a while ago, I was cut with the mogen clamp which is a very generous way to do it. this was lucky for me since it saved my frenulum and lots of sensitive inner skin, but it makes it hard to use some devices that arent designed for people like me that were born later or jewish. (I'm not jewish, but the doctors started using a jewish style cut later on when I was born at the hospital, I lucked out that if they were doing it at all they did it this way )

Labels: ,