E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Friday, September 01, 2006

Taping Tips

1) Tape up not down! That way when you peel it from the top to go to the bathroom, anything that drips down with gravity won't affect the reattachment

2) When taking the tape off, be gentle. The fastest way without hurting yourself is to press the skin down with your thumb to pull it away from the tape, rather than pulling the tape off of the skin. Its painless and fast.

3) always wear tape when your not tugging! (to train the skin forward and keep the glans covered)

When you get further along you'll notice less and less stress on the tape when soft... its because the skin is getting longer and taking the shape in which it holds it. Feels great and looks good, too... especially when it starts to stay in place when you take the tape off! (even if its only for a minute or two like me) :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I have gotten to the point where the skin stays forward for a while after the tape is removed too. And I have just been using tape for a couple months, soon I might be purchasing a DTR so I can't wait until I see the results from using that!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home