E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Friday, September 29, 2006

September 2006

Ever since school started I haven't been online as much so sorry for not updating.

I've been wearing the tape during the day to keep the head safe and its going pretty well. When I go to the bathroom I only use the urinals if nobody else is there... I have had some close calls with people seeing me!! I usually just use the stall and stand so people arent suspicious.

I hope I can restore quickly so I can be natural without having to do all this extra work! On gym days I don't wear the tape at all or take it off right before changing (in the bathroom or something).. this is kind of cool because the skin stays forward by itself and people see me when I'm changing.. I'm so proud!! But then the skin slides back eventually or in the shower so that is no fun.

Soft:
sometimes- llllo
sometimes- =:

Medium:
sometimes: lllllo
sometimes (the best)- ==:

Hard:
===|llD
| = scar.. becoming less visible (hiding in the ridges)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home